Beer-Braised Pork Grillers
A simple method to add subtle flavor to unflavored, regenerative pork grillers!
- 8 pork grillers (2lbs)
- 1-2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 12 oz beer*
- salt + pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a heavy-bottom skillet over medium heat
- Season the grillers generously with salt + pepper and add to the skillet; brown on all sides
- Place the grillers on a paper towel-lined plate and scrape off excess fat; remove any excess fat from the skillet
- Add the grillers back to the skillet, pour in ~ ½ - ¾ of the beer and bring to a boil
- Reduce the heat to a low simmer, cover, and cook for 8-10 minutes
- Crack the lid slightly to allow the beer to reduce down for 3-5 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!
*A heavier beer will result in a denser flavor, whereas a lighter beer will add a more subtle flavor.